- I won a gold and two silver medals in dressage at the American Morgan Horse Association World Championships.
- I went to 13 different elementary schools prior to sixth grade.
- I love theatre and occasionally will fly into New York City and attend as many Broadway shows as I can squeeze in the time I'm there.
- One of my high school prom pictures is taken in front of the dog food at Hill's Country Market.
- Sign language is my second language.
- I love going to the movies and generally see one at least every other week.
- I got my masters in technology because they waived the GRE for the program.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Posted by Christine Archer at 12:34 PM