Tuesday, January 18, 2011

7 Things You Don't Need to Know About Me

  1. I won a gold and two silver medals in dressage at the American Morgan Horse Association World Championships.
  2. I went to 13 different elementary schools prior to sixth grade.
  3. I love theatre and occasionally will fly into New York City and attend as many Broadway shows as I can squeeze in the time I'm there.
  4. One of my high school prom pictures is taken in front of the dog food at Hill's Country Market.
  5. Sign language is my second language.
  6. I love going to the movies and generally see one at least every other week.
  7. I got my masters in technology because they waived the GRE for the program.

4 comments:

Nancy C said...

I got a kick out of your 7 things...especially the one about getting your degree because they waived the GRE....that's me too (I got mine in Assistive Technology - and loved every minute of it!).

Thanks for sharing.

Custom Essay Writing Service said...

I Really Could Use These Tips . Their Great .

Dissertation Writing Help
Write my essay online
Course Work Writing Service

Custom Essay Writing Service said...

Interesting
information. Thanks for sharing this.

Term Paper Writing Service
Dissertation Writing Help
write my essay Online
Course work Writing Service

olivia marina said...

I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts.


Best Writing Service USA


Assignment Writing Service Online